Nanovations can provide tools for understanding basic Nanotechnology phenomena and helps to start using and applying Nanotechnology surface treatments.
Our products are finding applications in a wide range of technologies. Each of these technologies requires a thorough understanding of the materials chemistry of the coating and its interactions with the environment, substrate etc.
Whilst in each technology area there may be materials differences, much of the surface preparation and application may be common for professionals.
To further enhance the performance of these coatings, the application of thin layers to the external surfaces is part of an ongoing research and development . Engineers have a choice of a variety of technologies to apply these liquid coatings to these often complex surfaces ranging from manual application technology to automated direct liquid application.
Our key services for the Application; we help
- to understand the vital importance of surface preparation, including cleanliness, surface roughness, and chemical modification of the surface.
- to have a basic understanding of the testing that may be required to ascertain the suitability of coatings systems .
- to predict the problems that may occur with different substrates and suggest possible actions to provide the ideal surface for treatments.
- to understanding of the basic processes of coating application.
- to understanding the practical use of coating application devices.
- explain the differences between drying, curing and self assembling.
- explain current test methods for assessing the performance properties of surface treatments.
- to understand the important variable parameters that provide the quality and efficiency of the Nanotechnology product application:
For application , small or large projects
Please contact us direct.